Please Read our Foster Home requirements and policies before submitting your application.
Foster Home requirements
- You must live within 25 miles of Vancouver Washington.* (Sorry no exceptions).
- To become a Foster Home of ours, we prefer that you are a homeowner. If you’re not a homeowner, we do require that you have resided at your residence for a minimum of 2 years. * (Sorry no exceptions)
- You must have a minimum of 1 Year of current medium and large Parrot experience, no exceptions.
- You must be a minimum of 30 years of age to become a Foster Home of ours. * (Sorry no exceptions)
- Prior home visits are mandatory, before fostering.
- We will not be able to place any parrot to be fostered into a home that currently house’s a Dachshund dog or ant Terrier mix dogs. *(Unless if the dog/dogs are currently in a home with parrots. (Although we still must approve any dog/ dogs in question)*
- Please do not call or text us about your application. If you haven’t heard back from us after 24 hours of your submission of your application, then please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.